Liverpool’s fastest to 50 goals as Salah makes club history
Mo Salah fastest man to score 50 LFC goals.Mohamed Salah broke amazingly, one more record when he pummeled home a punishment from the get-go in the second 50% of Liverpool’s 4-0 triumph over Red Star Belgrade.
Mohamed Salah made Liverpool history on Wednesday night by achieving 50 objectives for the club in the most modest number of amusements.
The Egyptian scored twice in the Champions League prevail upon Red Star Belgrade to achieve his 50 years in 65 appearances.
Here Press Association Sport takes a gander at the five players who currently remain behind Salah in this class, and some different well known Liverpool strikers outside the main six.
The objective – Salah’s second of the night at Anfield – saw the Egyptian achieve the development of 50 strikes for the Reds on his 65th appearance since joining the previous summer.
That implies the No.11 has accomplished the 50 years in the least number of diversions in LFC history, beating a stamp already set by Albert Stubbins (77 matches), as affirmed by club analyst Ged Rea.
Quickest to 50 Liverpool objectives
- Mohamed Salah – 65 appearances
- Albert Stubbins – 77 appearances
- Roger Hunt – 79 appearances
- George Allan – 81 appearances
- Jack Parkinson – 81 appearances
- Sam Raybould – 81 appearances
- Fernando Torres – 84 appearances
- John Aldridge – 87 appearances
- Ian Rush – 87 appearances
- Daniel Sturridge – 87 appearances